- … serve for …, for …, and for …
- Their chief use for …, is in … and …;
for …, is in …;
and for …, is in …, and …
- Digital products serve for delight, for convenience, and for communication. Their chief use for delight, is in leisure and entertainment; for convenience, is in the free resources and information; for communication, is in the long-distance contact, and instant information exchange.
3. For expert men can excute, and perhaps judge of particulars, one by one; but the general counsels and the plots and marshalling of affairs, come best, from those that are learned.
- For …, but …, come best, from those that …
- For ordinary friend can accompany with you, but the firm support and heartfelt comfort, come best, from those truly care about you.
4. They perfect nature, and are perfected by experience: for natural plants, that need pruning, by study.
ex. the flawless skin
ex. her stainless past
ex. unblemished reputation
ex. an impeccable of characer
- Perfection is not just about control. It’s also about letting go.
- The only person standing in your way is you. It’s time to let it go. Lose yourself.